[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage Pens - Eversharp Doric (2) - Parker (3) - Continental Safety

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Mar 28 10:27:32 EET 2020

Hi all,
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. circa 1932 Eversharp Doric standard size in "Burma" (dark grey pearl). There is some plating wear on the bottom edge of the cap band. It has been polished, but under magnification I can see some scratches. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K "Gold Seal Manifold". Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches. The cap has four 2 mm lip cracks, which is fairly typical of this model.
Price $250.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
https://i.imgur.com/i1LbdJ0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2EBJnm6.jpg

2. circa 1932 Eversharp Doric standard size in Kashmir green. It has a double check mark seal. The only damage I found is a dark spot above the clip and there is a bit of plating wear on the fill lever, next to the tab end. There is a fairly tight diagonal crack towards the top of the cap that crosses three of the facets. I have looked at this pen quite a few times and didn't see the crack until I was looking at it under magnification. It has a company logo badge on top of the cap end that reads "Continental Casualty Company Chicago". The nib is a very smooth writing Extra Fine 14K "Signature", with some flexibility. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches. Please excuse the blurry writing sample photo, my copier/scanner is in storage at the moment.
Price $225.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
https://i.imgur.com/E7oaGFn.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Xers9h5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/5kLRwzm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/esp2H6G.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kESMlu0.jpg

3. 1950's Parker 51 Demi-Size pen in blue with Lustraloy (stainless steel) cap. The pen shows some signs of light use, it has some micro scratches on the cap and barrel, but overall it is very presentable. This pen has an Aerometric fill system, with an over the end of the ink sac pressure bar. The nib is a smooth writing Fine Octanium alloy. Capped the pen measures 5 inches or 12.8 cm.

Price reduced to $105.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/xvZcHUD.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/zXmgquz.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ul9jO5c.jpg

4. 1940's Parker 51 in Navy Gray (a scarce color) with raised "stacked coin" Lustraloy cap. This pen has a Vacumatic filling system. The cap has been nicely refinished. There is no date code and apparently this color did not have date codes. About the Navy Gray color, according to Richard's Pens: "Although Burgundy and Navy Gray are not commonly thought to be official U.S. production colors, they are listed on the factory card from which the color codes are taken. It is possible that they were produced in small quantities as a test run as Parker prepared to introduce the Aero-metric “51”. I have seen no pens in these colors that bear date codes." This pen has a Vacumatic filling system. The nib is a smooth writing fat Fine 14K, with generous ink flow. The photo of the pen with the cap off is actually a bit lighter than it should be. The photo with the cap on is more accurate.

Price reduced to $350.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
https://i.imgur.com/PcMIH3o.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/oPPvOmx.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/AOMOK7l.jpg

5. 1920's or early 30's Simplex continental safety fountain pen rolled gold with engine turned pattern. The only damage I found is 2 mm dent in the tapered part towards the barrel end, just under the engine turned design. I cannot find any brassing on the pen. The top of the cap has a flower design. The roller clip has a flower and leaf design. This is an eyedropper fill pen. The nib is propelled and retracted with a knob on the barrel end. The nib is a flexible Extra Fine warranted No. 2. The cork seal has been replaced. Capped the pen measures 4 7/8 inches or 12.4 cm. This is a really beautiful pen and my photos do not do it justice.
Price reduced to $350.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
https://i.imgur.com/nbkublk.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/jyuS1o3.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mWwBiVm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2IGksDG.jpg

6. circa 1928 Parker Duofold Junior "Deluxe" in Moderne Black and Pearl. The barrel is ambered and the cap has some ambering. The clip has brassing across the ball. The barrel imprint is very deep. The cap end and blind cap have discoloration. The nib is a smooth wet writing Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 4 1/2 inches or 11.5 cm.
Price reduced to $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/ggoEmQY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YTrKRjs.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/JMeZUVE.jpg

Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com