[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage FP's - O/S Pick - Diamond P. P. Co. - Parker - W-E Doric (2) - plus

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Apr 11 08:36:46 EEST 2020

Hi all,
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. 1920's oversize Pick "Exceptional" stylograpic in black lined plastic. The pen appears to have had little use and there is no damage to report. It is a very attractive pen with coral a colored ring at the top of the cap and the barrel end. The "Colonial" style of lining is very attractive as well. The wide cap band is reminiscent of the wide banded Parker Duofolds. This is a lever filling pen. The internal weighted wire moves freely to supply ink to the stylographic writing tip. The tip feels very smooth on paper. Capped the pen measures 5 7/16 inches. The condition is Excellent. Note - in the photo of the pen capped, there appears to be a dent in the cap ring, but it is a reflection from a window to the right, my camera, and something else that I could not identify. There is no dent in the cap ring.
Price $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
https://i.imgur.com/MpFFBwv.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/P549nPQ.jpg

2. 1920's Diamond Pen Point Co. fountain pen in red and black wood grain plastic. The only damage I found is a bit of brassing on the lever tab and the ball of the clip has brassing. This is a nice looking pen, although it is a bit hard to tell from the photos that I took in ambient lighting. The nib is a Flexible Fine warranted 14K. Capped the pen measures 5 3/16 inches. It is a somewhat slender pen.

Price $135.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
https://i.imgur.com/1ZjpljZ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/oCToQuQ.jpg

3. circa 1929 Parker Duofold Junior Streamline Fountain pen in black. The pen is in near perfect condition, no brassing, etc. It does have some slight discoloration on the BHR cap end. It has a nice clear, sharp barrel imprint. The nib is an Extra Fine 14K with a "spear feed". Capped the pen measures 4 9/16 inches. It would be difficult to find a nicer example than this one.
Price $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
https://i.imgur.com/8kK49K3.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/RUacqK9.jpg

4. circa 1932 Eversharp Doric standard size in Cathay Pearl. It has a double check mark seal. The only damage I found is a dark spot above the clip and there is a bit of plating wear on the fill lever, next to the tab end. There is a fairly tight diagonal crack towards the top of the cap that crosses three of the facets. I have looked at this pen quite a few times and didn't see the crack until I was looking at it under magnification. It has a company logo badge on top of the cap end that reads "Continental Casualty Company Chicago". The nib is a very smooth writing Extra Fine 14K "Signature", with some flexibility. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches. Please excuse the blurry writing sample photo, my copier/scanner is in storage at the moment.
Price $225.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
https://i.imgur.com/E7oaGFn.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Xers9h5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/5kLRwzm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/esp2H6G.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kESMlu0.jpg

5. circa 1932 Eversharp Doric standard size in "Burma" (dark grey pearl). There is some plating wear on the bottom edge of the cap band. It has been polished, but under magnification I can see some scratches. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K "Gold Seal Manifold". Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches. The cap has four 2 mm lip cracks, which is fairly typical of this model.
Price $250.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
https://i.imgur.com/i1LbdJ0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2EBJnm6.jpg

6. 1920's Olympic by Wahl oversize fountain pen in red lined hard rubber. I am going to price this one as a pen barrel. The cap lip appears to have been trimmed short and it has a crack next to the clip that curves upward. The clip appears to have been replaced, also. The hard rubber and lined pattern are in excellent condition and show no wear. There is a bit of plating wear to the cap band on the back side. The nib is an original Warranted 14K Wahl. The nib is Fine with flex and a generous ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 1/2 inches.  Please excuse the blurry writing sample photo, my copier/scanner is in storage at the moment.

Price $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
 https://i.imgur.com/QAJ39gV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6HU86Xh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/nlDaWw6.jpg

Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com