[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage FP's - Parker (3) - Eversharp (2) - Diamond Medal
Northwest Pen Works
michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sun May 17 07:08:26 EEST 2020
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.
If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:
michael at northwestpenworks.com
If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. 1951 Parker 51 Demi Size fountain pen in Black with gold filled converging line pattern cap. The cap has a couple of very tiny bump marks and a couple of tiny scratches. There are also some small spotsof brassing on ridge of the clip, where you typically find them on these pens. It has the over the end type squeeze pressure bar. The nib
is a smooth writing fat Extra Fine 14K with very good ink flow. The ink sac is stained kind of a magenta color. It looked like it had been used with Parker Superchrome ink. I advise never using old Superchrome ink, BTW, especially in pens with black latex ink sacs. Overall the pen is in Excellent condition.
Price reduced to $110.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
2. 1950's Parker 51 Demi-Size pen in blue with Lustraloy (stainless steel) cap. The pen shows some signs of light use, it has some micro scratches on the cap and barrel, but overall it is very presentable. This pen has an Aerometric fill system, with an over the end of the ink sac pressure bar. The nib is a smooth writing Fine Octanium alloy. Capped the pen measures 5 inches or 12.8 cm.
Price reduced to $105.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
3. circa 1932 Eversharp Doric standard size in Cathay Pearl. It has a double check mark seal. The only damage I found is a dark spot above the clip and there is a bit of plating wear on the fill lever, next to the tab end. There is a fairly tight diagonal crack towards the top of the cap that crosses three of the facets. I have looked at this pen quite a few times and didn't see the crack until I was looking at it under magnification. It has a company logo badge on top of the cap end that reads "Continental Casualty Company Chicago". The nib is a very smooth writing Extra Fine 14K "Signature", with some flexibility. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches. Please excuse the blurry writing sample photo, my copier/scanner is in storage at the moment.
Price $225.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
4. 1940's Eversharp Skyline full size set in gold filled "Dart" engine turned pattern. In my personal experience Skylines with the Dart pattern are the hardest to find. Harder to find than solid 14K, sterling or stainless steel caps. There is no brassing on the pen or pencil. The dome on the pen has a small dent on each side and a shallow diagonal bump mark on the pen's barrel. The pencil has some marks on the nozzle. The pencil is push button activated and is functioning properly. The set was a presentation to a police officer and is engraved on the cap lip in small block letters: "To Patrolman R.E. Wagner From The Boys On His Retirement Oct. 1920 To 1942". The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.3 cm.
Price reduced to $395.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
5. circa 1932 Diamond Medal fountain pen and pencil combination in jade green. It has some discoloration on the barrel and lower 3rd of the cap. There is also some brassing on the top of the clip ball. The pencil mechanism is working smooth. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K number 4 size, with minimal flex. The top of the cap is stepped and has three gold filled bands and has a great Art Deco appearance. Capped it measures 5 3/4 inches or 14.5 cm.
Price $150.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
6. circa 1924 Parker fountain pen in black lined hard rubber. I am not sure what model this is, it is not marked Duofold. It is identical in size to a Duofold Junior. It has brassing across the clip ball and there are numerous nibble marks around the cap end and blind cap, none are terribly deep. It has light discoloration (oxidation), with one lighter area next to the blind cap. The nib is a smooth writing fat Fine in 14K. It has a Lucky Curve "spear" feed. The barrel imprint is a bit worn, but all legible. Capped the pen measures 4 9/16 inches or 11.7 cm.
$175.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
Rules, Shipping, Etc.
The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.
Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.
Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.
E-mail: michael at northwestpenworks.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zosslist