[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Fri Jul 31 21:21:17 EEST 2020

Hi Zosser's,

I have 148 auctions running on eBay this week.  Some end this weekend
and some next weekend.  I continue to sell Sheaffer pens from the
Sheaffer archive.  This week I have listed a lot of Stratowriters
ballpoints.  Many really great early ones.  All have modern Sheaffer
refills in them with an adapter.  So you can use them but because it's
an adapter the pen is not damaged or modified.  Also I listed quite a
few newer pens from Omas, Sailor, Platinum, Pilot, Montegrappa, Scribo
(with awesome flex nib), Caran d'Ache, S.T. Dupont, Waterman, Conway
Stewart Churchill, Pelikan 1931 limited edition with 18kt solid gold
body, and much more.  I think the very coolest pen this week is D.J.
Kennedy Silver Simplicity custom fountain pen made for the 1995 Neiman
Marcus gift catalog,  It's number 2/10. made of 18kt gold and sterling
silver, and crazy cool!

Also I started some pens at $1.00 with no reserve including a new
Montegrappa Nerouno fountain pen with 18kt nib, 2 Monteverde Jewelria
fountain pens and a Conklin Word Gauge fountain pen.

Check them all out here: https://www.ebay.com...ob?LH_Auction=1
<https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?LH_Auction=1>

Have a safe and healthy weekend. Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net