[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Fri Aug 7 12:36:59 EEST 2020

Hi Zosser's,

I have some great pens on eBay this week.  137 auctions running now.
They end this Sunday evening or the following Sunday evening.   Still
adding more from the Sheaffer archive plus some recent collections I
bought.  Pelikan, Aurora, Sailor, Pilot, Parker, Montegrappa, Montblanc,
Bugatti, and so much more.  If there is one pen to look at just for eye
candy it's the Waterman 452 1/2V.  Amazing engraving.  Also I have a
desirable old-style Namiki vanishing point in matte black and an amazing
D. J. Kennedy limited edition listed.  So much more.

You can see them here:

https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?LH_Auction=1

Have a safe, healthy and happy weekend.  Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net