[Zosslist] Pen Sale

David Silber noyesville at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 19 17:59:03 EEST 2020

Dear Zoss Pen Lovers,
With no pen shows, and everything sort of in limbo, I have decided to run a sale on vintage pens.  Prices have been marked down from 5% to 25% on select pens.  I have posted three pages of "new items for sale--on sale" at my web site, http://www.noyesvillepens.com.  The pages are on the Home Page of the site, at the top right hand side.  The third page just reads, on the Home Page, "more."  Take a look, and if you see anything interesting, let me know.   Thanks, Dave