[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob Pen Sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Fri Aug 21 13:28:49 EEST 2020

Hi Zosser's,

I have a crazy 140 eBay pen auctions running now.  Some end this Sunday
and some next Sunday.  Real variety of pens.  Something for everyone I'm
sure.  Parker, Omas, Lamy, Sheaffer, Sailor, Platinum, Pilot, Levenger,
Cross, Waterman, Bugatti, Pelikan, Aurora and on and on.  A few pens
starting at $1.00 with no reserve.

Some highlights:  Exceptional Pelikan 400NN in tortoise, Pelikan M400 in
Honey tortoise and white, Aurora Optimas in green, dark blue marble, red
(75th anniversary), and yellow (Sole SE), two awesome sterling silver
Pilots and a maki-e Pilot. Also, a desirable Levenger sea glass double
desk set, Omas T2 rollerballs, some pen cases from Pelikan, online and
Zeppelin.  That's enough, you get the picture.

You can find them all here: https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?LH_Auction=1

Have a great weekend.  Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net