[Zosslist] Free caartridges

David Silber noyesville at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 23:44:44 EEST 2020

Dear Zoss Readers,

Just tried to use some "slim cartridge II cartridges to refill my Sheaffer Imperial.   They don't fit.  I took myself and pen to Bertram's Inkwell in Rockville, and got the ones that do fit.. But, I have a few of the old ones, and Bert said that anyone with an old cartridge pen might want one or two--they are not available.  They are free for the cost of packing and mailing them to you.  If you want one or  two, drop me a note (Email address:  noyesville at yahoo.com)

Dave Silber