[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Fri Sep 4 20:01:53 EEST 2020

Hi Zosser's,

Things are crazy all over right now and the world of pens is as well.
Many collections being downsized or sold and some dealers and pen
companies going out of business or digging stuff out of their
warehouses.  I have been buying some great pens lately.  I list on eBay
as fast as I can and have 137 auctions running this week in addition to
the 1013 other listing in my eBay store at the moment.  It's a good time
to be a pen collector.  Check out my auctions this week at
https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?LH_Auction=1.  I'm still listing some
Sheaffer from their archive and some other recent Sheaffer collection
buys.  I have a lot of very cool Levenger including prototypes, limited
production and older hard to find Levenger pens.  If you like Levenger
just keep watching it will be getting very interesting.  This week I
have on eBay some fairly hard to find Retro 51 pens also.  Oh, and a
Lamy 68 demonstrator, some Waterman, Pilot, Sailor, Platinum and so much
more.  Have a great weekend.  Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net