[Zosslist] Waterman Blue Ink

Maja Furlong majafurlong at telus.net
Sat Sep 26 14:01:01 EEST 2020

Hi David,

When I first started collecting pens in 2001/2002, Waterman "Florida
Blue" seemed to be the ink that was most recommended if you wanted
a free-flowing blue ink. If you wanted a free-flowing purplish ink,
Private Reserve "Tanzanite" was its purple "Ex-Lax" counterpart.

Back to Waterman.....In 2011, Waterman changed the name of their
inks---"Florida Blue" became "Serenity Blue", "Blue-Black" became
"Mysterious Blue" and "South Sea Blue" became "Inspired Blue". There's a
video about the name change (along with ink samples, so you
can see which one is darkest) here:
https://blog.gouletpens.com/2012/02/waterman-ink-name-changes/

Hope this helps,
~Maja