[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Fri Oct 16 15:02:27 EEST 2020

Hi Zosser's,

I have 125 pen auctions running on eBay this week.  Some end Sunday the
18th and some a week from Sunday on the 25th.  A lot of great pens this
week.  I'm still selling a lot of interesting and scarce Levenger and
some Sheaffer from the Sheaffer Archive. Plenty of the usual Sheaffer
and Parker plus some Omas, several Pelikan, Montegrappa LE, Acme,
Recife, Waterman (including 2 Edsons), bit of Lamy and Montblanc, Some
Autopoint pencils and plenty of other coolness.  Oh, and I started three
new Conklin Duraflex Element fountain pens at $1.00 with no reserve.
Check them out at https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?LH_Auction=1.  Have
a great weekend.  Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net