[Zosslist] Pendemonium's Fountain Pen Day Sale - Nov 6

PENDEMONIUM pendemonium at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 20:22:35 EET 2020

Inky Greetings to All!   This coming Friday, Nov 6 we'll be having our
annual Fountain Pen Day Sale with some downright crazy prices in
celebration of our favorite thing - Fountain Pens!

Sign up for our weekly eNewsletters, Inky Greetings, Inky Greetings Lite
and Midnight Madness right here:  http://www.pendemonium.com/enews.htm
We'll never share your info with anyone.

Good Collecting!   Best regards from Sam and Frank

http://www.pendemonium.com
Pendemonium LLC
PO Box 4088 - Kingman AZ 86402-4088
928.757.PENS (7367)
Sign up for e-news Inky Greetings & Midnight Madness
Like us on Facebook