[Zosslist] Lefty Nibs

Vance R Koven vrkoven at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 20:08:10 EET 2020

I think the reference is to “reverse oblique” nibs, that is, the ones that are angled like a right foot. As a left-hander, I’ve always found this a puzzling notion, since I find using a standard oblique (left foot) more natural; but then I’m an underwriter (though don’t come to me for insurance or your securities offering).

Vance R Koven
vrkoven at yahoo.com