[Zosslist] Lefty Nibs

Thomas Zoss pens at zoss.com
Tue Nov 10 20:29:27 EET 2020

I think Vance is correct. Actually, both Bernadette and I are lefties, but I am an underwriter and she's and overwriter so we prefer different pens and different wear patterns on vintage pens we acquire. Like Vance, I have always use the oblique style that people think are just for right-handed people. That's why I enjoy acquiring old pens because the wear is usually on the opposite side of the nib and doesn't affect me at all. Best regards to everyone. Stay healthy.

Tom Zoss

⁣======
Thomas Zoss
Cell/Text 812-345-1924​