[Zosslist] Lefty Nibs

woodingham at aol.com woodingham at aol.com
Tue Nov 10 20:34:04 EET 2020

Vance and Tom weighing in on the same topic. Oh, frabjous day!
Alan Kaufman

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 1:29 PM, Thomas Zoss<pens at zoss.com> wrote:   I think Vance is correct. Actually, both Bernadette and I are lefties, but I am an underwriter and she's and overwriter so we prefer different pens and different wear patterns on vintage pens we acquire. Like Vance, I have always use the oblique style that people think are just for right-handed people. That's why I enjoy acquiring old pens because the wear is usually on the opposite side of the nib and doesn't affect me at all. Best regards to everyone. Stay healthy.

Tom Zoss

======
Thomas Zoss
Cell/Text 812-345-1924