[Zosslist] The Parker 51 Book

PENDEMONIUM pendemonium at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 22:11:55 EET 2020

A little sale for our Zossie friends on this fine Sunday!

The Parker 51 Book written by David and Mark Shepherd in collaboration with
Parker will be the most sought after book released to the pen community in
years. David Shepherd compiled the first published history of the Parker 51
using privileged information available only through private resources. This
hardback book features over 700 color photographs complemented by
authoritative information throughout it's 176 pages. This book has been
much awaited and will be an important part of any serious pen collectors'
library of reference materials. The ultimate guide to the Parker 51!

Find it on the Pendemonium website here:
http://www.pendemonium.com/books.htm

Reg. price $80  Special  $65 shipped in the USA via USPS Media Mail .

You can order from our website order form or email your info.  Paypal
welcomed!

Special price valid thru Wed, Nov 18, 2020

http://www.pendemonium.com
Pendemonium LLC
sam at pendemonium.com
Sign up for e-news Inky Greetings & Midnight Madness
Like us on Facebook