[Zosslist] To use or not to use...when to keep a pen mint...

Craig Lewis craigelewis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 01:44:39 EET 2020

This is a modern, I believe standard production, Parker?  So not in any a
heritage-level piece;  that's not a knock, just a fact.  Seems like it's
sell it, because you haven't used it and therefore we can reasonably infer
you don't really need it...or use it.  It's not that likely it'll
appreciate that fast;  too many of em out there.

If it's a limited edition, then it might make more sense to hold onto it as
mint, but I still kinda doubt it will appreciate all that fast.