[Zosslist] Sad news for the PPPC – Alan Brookings

Mark Helfen markh at marketfire.com
Fri Dec 4 02:29:56 EET 2020

Sad news for the PPPC – Alan Brookings

  I received word from John Strother on the passing of one of our long
time members:

/Alan Brooking passed away on December 1, from cancer./

/He was a founding member of the Pan Pacific Pen Club. Early on, Alan
and his wife Susan graciously hosted meeting at their home in San Jose. /

/He was a regular at PPPC meetings and other Bay Area pen events until
he moved to Rocklin, in the Sierra foothills. /

I saw Alan at many PPPC meetings, not to mention pen shows.

I have no more information, but you can contact John
(strother41 at comcast.net <mailto:strother41 at comcast.net>) who may know more.

If you want to post something for others to see I suggest either the
Zoss list, or the PPPC Facebook Group
(https://www.facebook.com/groups/PPPC1/
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/PPPC1/>)