[Zosslist] Last Speerbob pen auctions of the year

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Sun Dec 20 13:05:18 EET 2020

Hi Zosser's, My last pen auctions of the year end tonight.  Some great
pens and awesome deals.  I started four Montegrappa pens at $1.00 and
all are still at less than 20% of retail price.  Some very cool
Levenger, including prototypes.  Sheaffer Royal Selangor bamboo fountain
pen, Recife Revolution 1789-1989 LE FP, Awesome unused with label
Sheaffer snorkel admiral in vermilion orange, Nice Omas Dama FP, Great
De La Rue Onoto The Pen 6236 with 14kt solid gold band, 1985 faceted
Pilot capless vanishing point in burgundy, Conklin Nozac LE, Parker
Sonnet in amber Chinese lacquer, Pilot Prera in lime green, Lamy 2000
14kt nib, and so much more.

Check it out at https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?LH_Auction=1.

Happy Holidays to everyone from BOB and TANYA

email:  speerbob at starpower.net