[Zosslist] Sheaffer Ink Colors

woodingham at aol.com woodingham at aol.com
Fri Dec 25 02:39:50 EET 2020

 Hi,
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and such other holiday greetings as might bring joy to those here on the Zoss list.
I believe the Sheaffer green you describe was called Emerald Green. The box said the ink was washable, and I suppose that was technically true. But, if your hand got ink-stained, it took real effort to clean it.
Alan Kaufman