[Zosslist] Test of my computer

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Mon Jan 18 02:38:38 EET 2021

Paul,

It would help in troubleshooting the problem if you had NOT deleted the
message that you replied to.

The original message including the photo is in the breadcrumbs below.

I am also sending it to you direct, but since I received this from the zoss
list, it should come through.

Best wishes in 2021 and beyond.

DR