[Zosslist] Test of my computer

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Tue Jan 19 04:22:12 EET 2021

Yes, "breadcrumbs" as that left by dear Hansel and Gretel so they could
find out where they'd been.

Maybe on a pen list, it should be called "ink drops."  I will amend it to
that word if the plurality desires, otherwise, I will speak to the Witch
with the ready Easy-Bake oven for children (different meaning than normal)
and ask if Hansel and Gretel can be supplied with cookies, so they can drop
cookie crumbs.  However, birds eat them, too.

Best wishes,

David