[Zosslist] Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Thu Jan 21 20:38:13 EET 2021

Hi Zossers,

I was closed for several weeks for the holiday, inventory and a little
time off.  I've come back full speed.  I have 100's of pens staged to
sell.  102 auctions this week ending Sunday the 24th in the evening.

Check out https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?LH_Auction=1

Some very cool pens and pencils.  Little bit of everything.  New,
vintage, Sheaffer, Parker, Waterman, Lamy, MB and much more. Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net